Monday, July 6, 2009

We've Got Wheels


We are so thankful for the Lord's provision of a 95 Mitsubishi Delica 4x4 van. THANK YOU to everyone who gave so generously to this project!

It's hard to believe we have been here for 3 weeks already. Our orientation is going really well and we are enjoying it, though I confess I'm starting to feel VERY anxious to get settled in our home up north. It's always hard to be in limbo, but my longings for a home of our own bring me back to the sufficiency of my REAL HOME.

3 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What great pics below! What an exciting time for your family!

Manuela

Betty said...

Looks like a great useful family car. I hope is serves you well!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! It helps so much to have transportation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails