Monday, November 3, 2008

Hope and Joy Bedecked in Spray Paint

Found these little treasures at my local Walmart in the Christmas aisle. I scooped up quite a few of them. I had a vision in my mind, knowing it had been much to long since I had wielded a spray paint can and seeing the perfect opportunity for said vice!


Not bad...but not that great either!


Better!

So cheery!

This project was super easy and inexpensive...great for a busy mom who wants to feel like she still has a creative bone in her body!! I can't wait to stuff them in my Christmas cards! :) And I love that I can customize them so easily by just using a different color of paint or ribbon!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Charming! I found your blog through Coffeegirl confessions. Neat to see your creative side that makes your home cheery! I'm Kim at http://latviagirl.wordpress.com/
A long way from warm South America! We were below 0 degrees this morning and I'm dreaming of snow for Thanksgiving! :) Welcome!

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

These are so awesome!!!! They look great! And trust me, you are one of the most creative people I know...no worries there! LOL! And are you going to keep any for yourself?

jennykate77 said...

OMGosh! Look at those! Well, aren't you Miss Crafty :) I love them...love the blue and the ribbon! I'm so stealing this idea! I hope my Wal-Mart has them *fingers crossed*

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

Ellie said...

Really cute! I might copy you, too.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love this project! It is so charming!
Carrie

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love this project! It is so charming!
Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails