Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Garage Sale Report and Still No Baby

The garage sale was a success in our minds. We made $310 and only had 2 boxes and a duffel bag of stuff left over! It felt great to purge and get paid for it! :)

Papa and Grammy took Darling Little Redhead and his cousin for the day so we wouldn't have to worry about him during the yard sale. They went out on the boat and played at the lakefront! Here they are having loads of fun...


On Sunday the church I grew up in had a baby shower for my sister and I. It was fun and boy, did we get spoiled! I got a ton of 0-6 month stuff, including lots of warm clothes. That was a big need since all of Darling Little Redheads hand-me-downs were summer clothes (we lived in the tropics when he was a baby). Here I am with my sister...

No signs of the baby's arrival yet...Thursday is my official due date. My mother-in-love is willing the baby to be born tomorrow on her birthday! :) We'll see what happens. Hopefully the next post will include baby pics.

1 comment:

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

I've been wondering! I figured no news meant no baby...keep us posted! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails